My Web Research

Made with Padlet
I chose to post my web research on a padlet. I have seen many educators use padlet and I wanted to give it a try. It is very user friendly. I LOVE it and I plan on using this in my classroom. I would to use this for parents. This would be a great place for students to share work and for me to share things to parents. I did not have many challenges using padlet. I thought it was more difficult than what I experienced. I can not wait to see what everyone else used. I love getting new ideas for my classroom.

Comments

  1. Hi Kayla, I really enjoyed your web project you made using Padlet. I had never heard of Padlet until now and it looks like it is very easy to use, I can see myself using this software for my students in my classroom. I ended up using Prezi.com and really enjoyed making my presentation. Awesome job.
    Callie Simms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the drop down bar on this presentation. I can never figure out how to get the tools and everything to actually emedded in my work like this. I copy the embedded link and everything. I don't know..
    Anyways I like the pictures at the end of your columns as well.
    Sydney Howard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Padlet format. I think your project has lots of good information in an easy to read layout.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Theory Matrix

Edm 510 Video