Assessments

I loved looking through all of the different assessment tools. I have used quite a few of them before, but I enjoy looking into the ones that I never heard of. I decided to create an exit ticket that I can use in my classroom this week. I created a socrative exit ticket and formative. I did not put an entire math assessment on this because we give paper copies of our test per school administration.

I have used socrative before for science but never math. I have never used formative but wanted to look more into since it was a great tool for math. I enjoy both. I love the quick responses and the data that is tracked (less work for teachers, yay!)

Here are my links for my two exit tickets. (I hope these work)

This is the one problem I have encountered this week. I can not seem to figure out how to share the assessments.

Socrative: https://b.socrative.com/teacher/#import-quiz/42763583


Formative: https://goformative.com/clone/YEDRVG

Comments

  1. Hi Kayla! I love that you created an exit ticket with the assessment tools. That is a quick and easy way to monitor understanding, and using these tools make it fun. I have not used Socrative or Formative but they look similar to Quizizz which is one of the tools I chose to use this week. Nice job!

    Abigail Mularz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Theory Matrix

Edm 510 Video

My Web Research